DHR-400 [Photo by CNNC]
Independently researched, developed and launched a pool-type low-temperature heating reactor (DHR-400) (in Chinese "Yanlong"). The demo project continuously supplied heat for 168 hours, providing a green "zero emission" source of urban heating.
- China Institute of Atomic Energy
- Nuclear Power Institute of China
- Southwestern Institute of Physics
- China Nuclear Power Operation Technology Corporation, Ltd.
- China Nuclear Power Engineering Co., Ltd.
- China Institute for Radiation Protection
- Beijing Research Institute of Uranium Geology (BRIUG)
- China Institute of Nuclear Industry Strategy (CINIS)
- China Nuclear Mining Science and Technology Corporation