HL-2A [Photo by CNNC]
CNNC has independently design and constructed China's HL-2A and updated version, a fusion experimental device at the international advanced level. It carries on the R&D and equipment manufacturing of core components of the International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor (ITER) Project.For the first time, CNNC successfullydeveloped the artificial sun vacuum interior components, the thermal-helium leakage-detecting facility, which provided a crucial benchmark for standards ofthe thermal-helium leakage-detecting test of vacuum interior components in Tokamak installations.
- China Institute of Atomic Energy
- Nuclear Power Institute of China
- Southwestern Institute of Physics
- China Nuclear Power Operation Technology Corporation, Ltd.
- China Nuclear Power Engineering Co., Ltd.
- China Institute for Radiation Protection
- Beijing Research Institute of Uranium Geology (BRIUG)
- China Institute of Nuclear Industry Strategy (CINIS)
- China Nuclear Mining Science and Technology Corporation