(1) CNNC has established China's first kiloton-level uranium mine in Yili, Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region. Major progress has been made on the construction of another two kiloton-level uranium production centers in Inner Mongolia autonomous region.
(2) CNNC has ascertained six uranium deposits.
(3) CNNC employs advanced mining techniques, integrating space-based remote-sensing and airborne geophysical, ground, and deep-well exploration. Uranium mining has reached a depth of 500 to 1,500 meters.
(4) The third-generation uranium mining technology, represented by “CO2+O2” green in-situ leaching techniques, has achieved large-scale industrial application, measureing up to advanced international standard.
(5) CNNC has digitalized and integrated mine exploration and exploitation by using advanced automatic control, computer, network communication, and modern management technology, and by digital and dynamic management of resources.
(6) It's the first time in the world that CNNC found natural metallic uranium (zero valent).
- China Institute of Atomic Energy
- Nuclear Power Institute of China
- Southwestern Institute of Physics
- China Nuclear Power Operation Technology Corporation, Ltd.
- China Nuclear Power Engineering Co., Ltd.
- China Institute for Radiation Protection
- Beijing Research Institute of Uranium Geology (BRIUG)
- China Institute of Nuclear Industry Strategy (CINIS)
- China Nuclear Mining Science and Technology Corporation