CNEIC donates medical materials to overseas partners
Staff members at China Nuclear Energy Industry Corporation arrange for medical materials to be sent abroad. [Photo/CNEIC]
China Nuclear Energy Industry Corporation, also known as CNEIC -- a unit of China National Nuclear Corporation, or CNNC -- has made great efforts to offer support to other countries in the fight against the novel coronavirus epidemic, according to company reports.
Since the effective control of the epidemic in China and the return to work, CNEIC arranged for its departments to buy medical materials, select transport methods, learn about import and export policies and contact international partners to offer help.
It is planning to donate epidemic prevention and control materials to Iran, South Korea, Japan, Spain, France, the United Kingdom, Austria and other countries, according to CNEIC officials.
Ding Jianbo (R), vice general manager of CNEIC, donates face masks to the Pakistan embassy. [Photo/CNEIC]
Medical materials are to be sent to embassy of Iran by CNEIC. [Photo/CNEIC]
- China Institute of Atomic Energy
- Nuclear Power Institute of China
- Southwestern Institute of Physics
- China Nuclear Power Operation Technology Corporation, Ltd.
- China Nuclear Power Engineering Co., Ltd.
- China Institute for Radiation Protection
- Beijing Research Institute of Uranium Geology (BRIUG)
- China Institute of Nuclear Industry Strategy (CINIS)
- China Nuclear Mining Science and Technology Corporation