CNNC units make it onto Fortune China 500 list
Three stock market-listed subsidiaries of China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC) made it onto the 2020 Fortune China 500 list, according to information recently released by Fortune China business magazine.
CNNC officials said the three subsidiaries -- China Nuclear Engineering & Construction Co, China National Nuclear Power Co and Tsinghua Tongfang Co -- stood out for their performances and achievements made in the previous year.
The list showed that the total operating income of the 500 domestic companies in 2019 reached 50.5 trillion yuan ($7.27 trillion), a year-on-year increase of 11 percent. Their combined net profit reached 4.2 trillion yuan, a 16 percent increase over the previous year.
The annual revenue threshold of companies on the latest list is close to 17.8 billion yuan, an increase of nearly 10 percent compared with the previous year.
In 2019, China's GDP exceeded 99 trillion yuan, which means that the total income of the 500 companies on the list exceeded half of China's GDP.
- China Institute of Atomic Energy
- Nuclear Power Institute of China
- Southwestern Institute of Physics
- China Nuclear Power Operation Technology Corporation, Ltd.
- China Nuclear Power Engineering Co., Ltd.
- China Institute for Radiation Protection
- Beijing Research Institute of Uranium Geology (BRIUG)
- China Institute of Nuclear Industry Strategy (CINIS)
- China Nuclear Mining Science and Technology Corporation