CNNC subsidiary makes poverty alleviation efforts
China Nuclear Industry Huaxing Construction Co, a subsidiary of China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC), recently organized the purchase of designated poverty alleviation products, in order to promote targeted poverty alleviation and reduce poverty through industrial development.
The company organized the purchase of 2,728 t-shirts printed with "CNNC Youth" for its young staff members, for a total amount of over 130,000 yuan ($19,396). The t-shirts were produced by CNNC (Ningxia) Tongxin Protection Technology Co.
Earlier in April, China Nuclear Industry Huaxing Shanghai Branch purchased 333 boxes of sweet potato vermicelli from Baihe county in Shaanxi province, for a total of 33,300 yuan.
- China Institute of Atomic Energy
- Nuclear Power Institute of China
- Southwestern Institute of Physics
- China Nuclear Power Operation Technology Corporation, Ltd.
- China Nuclear Power Engineering Co., Ltd.
- China Institute for Radiation Protection
- Beijing Research Institute of Uranium Geology (BRIUG)
- China Institute of Nuclear Industry Strategy (CINIS)
- China Nuclear Mining Science and Technology Corporation