CNNC patent application approved in US and Japan
A patent certificate is issued to the China Institute of Atomic Energy, a CNNC subsidiary. [Photo/CNNC]
A patent application for an accelerator mass spectrometer developed by the China Institute of Atomic Energy, a subsidiary of CNNC, was recently approved in the US and Japan.
This is the first time that the China Institute of Atomic Energy has been granted an international patent.
The accelerator mass spectrometer is able to accelerate and measure a number of isotopes simultaneously. Its measurements are at least twice as accurate as before, giving it promising market prospects.
- China Institute of Atomic Energy
- Nuclear Power Institute of China
- Southwestern Institute of Physics
- China Nuclear Power Operation Technology Corporation, Ltd.
- China Nuclear Power Engineering Co., Ltd.
- China Institute for Radiation Protection
- Beijing Research Institute of Uranium Geology (BRIUG)
- China Institute of Nuclear Industry Strategy (CINIS)
- China Nuclear Mining Science and Technology Corporation