HTGR [Photo by CNNC]
CNNC and Tsinghua University have jointly developed the high-temperature gas-cooled reactor (HTGR) NPP, the world's first fourth-generation NPP. With its inherent safety, the HTGR NPP will play a significant role in the fields of petrochemicals, coal gasification and liquefaction, reduction of steelmaking, thermochemical hydrogen production, and viscous-oil thermal recovery.
- China Institute of Atomic Energy
- Nuclear Power Institute of China
- Southwestern Institute of Physics
- China Nuclear Power Operation Technology Corporation, Ltd.
- China Nuclear Power Engineering Co., Ltd.
- China Institute for Radiation Protection
- Beijing Research Institute of Uranium Geology (BRIUG)
- China Institute of Nuclear Industry Strategy (CINIS)
- China Nuclear Mining Science and Technology Corporation