Nuclear engineering and construction
CNNC has formed an complete industrial chain for nuclear power plant construction, which includes overall civil work, installation capabilities, such as earthwork, prestress, concrete, steel lining, hoisting, nondestructive testing, and maintenance expertise, as well as site accommodation and amenities.
As of the end of 2018, there are 58 CNNC units both in operation and under construction domestically, with a gross installed capacity of 58.7 GW. CNNC has exported six nuclear power units to Pakistan, with a gross installed capacity of 3.53 GW.
CNNC has provided otherwise civil & industrial services for petrochemical industry, metallurgy, building materials, residential construction, and municipal projects to over 30 countries.
Distribution map of CNNC's nuclear power projects worldwide
- China Institute of Atomic Energy
- Nuclear Power Institute of China
- Southwestern Institute of Physics
- China Nuclear Power Operation Technology Corporation, Ltd.
- China Nuclear Power Engineering Co., Ltd.
- China Institute for Radiation Protection
- Beijing Research Institute of Uranium Geology (BRIUG)
- China Institute of Nuclear Industry Strategy (CINIS)
- China Nuclear Mining Science and Technology Corporation