Strategic eForum 2020 set to open on Sept 9
On 9-11 September 2020, World Nuclear Association will hold the World Nuclear Association Strategic eForum 2020 for a series of high-level panel discussions focused on strengthening the nuclear industry, leading communication on key matters and bringing nuclear to the forefront in economic recovery plans.
The eForum will cover the topics below during three 75-minute discussions with panels of industry leaders.
The event is free and open to the public. The registration is now open and will close one hour before the start of each high-level panel.
Relevant teams and experts from China National Nuclear Corporation are invited to sign up.
- China Institute of Atomic Energy
- Nuclear Power Institute of China
- Southwestern Institute of Physics
- China Nuclear Power Operation Technology Corporation, Ltd.
- China Nuclear Power Engineering Co., Ltd.
- China Institute for Radiation Protection
- Beijing Research Institute of Uranium Geology (BRIUG)
- China Institute of Nuclear Industry Strategy (CINIS)
- China Nuclear Mining Science and Technology Corporation