CNNC makes it onto Fortune Global 500 list for second consecutive year
China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC) has made it onto the Fortune Global 500 list again, ranking 371st, up by 122 places over the previous year, according to the latest list released by Fortune magazine on August 2 Beijing time.
The Fortune Global 500 list has long been the most renowned and authoritative list for measuring large global companies. With extensive influence, it has become an important indicator used by leading global companies to judge their own strength, scale and international competitiveness.
CNNC, as the main body of China's nuclear technology industry, the pillar of the country's nuclear energy development and nuclear power construction, and the backbone of nuclear technology application, was listed for the second year in a row. This will markedly improve CNNC's brand value, expand the corporation's market influence and enhance its core competitiveness as well as its employees' sense of pride and fulfillment.
- China Institute of Atomic Energy
- Nuclear Power Institute of China
- Southwestern Institute of Physics
- China Nuclear Power Operation Technology Corporation, Ltd.
- China Nuclear Power Engineering Co., Ltd.
- China Institute for Radiation Protection
- Beijing Research Institute of Uranium Geology (BRIUG)
- China Institute of Nuclear Industry Strategy (CINIS)
- China Nuclear Mining Science and Technology Corporation