CNNC helps rural vitalization
China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC) has been providing assistance to Shizhu Tujia autonomous county in Southwest China's Chongqing municipality for 27 years to lift it out of poverty and advance local rural vitalization.
With nearly 40 million yuan of funding from CNNC, Jinling township, one of the remotest townships in the county, has now become a town with distinctive features and integrated development of agriculture, culture and tourism. CNNC conducted a live-streaming event there on May 14, showcasing the happy life local people are now living.
- China Institute of Atomic Energy
- Nuclear Power Institute of China
- Southwestern Institute of Physics
- China Nuclear Power Operation Technology Corporation, Ltd.
- China Nuclear Power Engineering Co., Ltd.
- China Institute for Radiation Protection
- Beijing Research Institute of Uranium Geology (BRIUG)
- China Institute of Nuclear Industry Strategy (CINIS)
- China Nuclear Mining Science and Technology Corporation