CNHE and French company Lemer Pax sign cooperation agreement
The CNNC High Energy Equipment (Tianjin) Company (CNHE) under the China Isotope & Radiation Corporation (CIRC) and the French company Lemer Pax signed a cooperation agreement via video link on Oct 20. The two parties reached a cooperation consensus on the promotion and joint development of Lemer Pax's nuclear medicine related equipment in China.
An innovative company based in Nantes, France, Lemer Pax has been dedicated to developing, designing and manufacturing radiation protection solutions in the fields of medicine, research, industry and nuclear protection. With a history of nearly 50 years, it has extensive experience in this industry, providing products and services to customers in 72 countries around the world.
The collaboration between CNHE and Lemer Pax will give full play to the advantages of both parties, provide more high-tech and intelligent equipment and services for China's nuclear medicine market, help in the automation and standardization of nuclear medicine, and promote the high-quality development of nuclear medicine in China.
- China Institute of Atomic Energy
- Nuclear Power Institute of China
- Southwestern Institute of Physics
- China Nuclear Power Operation Technology Corporation, Ltd.
- China Nuclear Power Engineering Co., Ltd.
- China Institute for Radiation Protection
- Beijing Research Institute of Uranium Geology (BRIUG)
- China Institute of Nuclear Industry Strategy (CINIS)
- China Nuclear Mining Science and Technology Corporation