CNNC unveils Namibian engineering research center
The China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC) launched its Namibian engineering technology R&D center during a meeting at Rössing Uranium in Namibia on April 1.
Rössing Uranium has shown stable business performance since it was acquired by the CNNC in 2019. Meanwhile, relevant research institutions of the CNNC have conducted fruitful cooperation and exchanges with the mining company.
Zhang Jianhua, director of the National Energy Administration of China, and Cao Shudong, vice-president of the CNNC, addressed the meeting.
- China Institute of Atomic Energy
- Nuclear Power Institute of China
- Southwestern Institute of Physics
- China Nuclear Power Operation Technology Corporation, Ltd.
- China Nuclear Power Engineering Co., Ltd.
- China Institute for Radiation Protection
- Beijing Research Institute of Uranium Geology (BRIUG)
- China Institute of Nuclear Industry Strategy (CINIS)
- China Nuclear Mining Science and Technology Corporation